 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11506
Re: Brickbay Non-Functioning Invoice & Wanted Email
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 02:57:03 GMT

Open the shop and post a general message here and on rtl.  State that your
shop has many rare and desirable parts at great prices (or something like
that).  It's far better to open shop and have few sales than to keep it
closed and have no sales.

If I open my shop today and email functions are restored next week or
next month, no one will get wanted notices for items that are already in • the
marketplace.  That would seriously tick me off.

Why?  If your parts are that good (and well priced) they'll be gone before
this becomes a problem.  After all, you've already generated a fair amount
of publicity here and you haven't even opened the doors :-)

Will

Bricksburg Fire Department: www.bricksburg.org
GoB Bricksburg Depot: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=willhess