 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11496
Re: Brickbay Non-Functioning Invoice & Wanted Email
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 17:59:08 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Kevin Salm writes:

Overall, I'm still not convinced that these features are working 100% properly
100% of the time.  I will not open my shop until I am convinced.

I can't prove anything but I'm pretty comfortable with the notion that
Interland, is being spamblocked for being a spam relayer, and doesn't seem
to really care about it or the impact it has on their legitimate customers.
Hence if your ISP uses RBL you won't get mail from Brickbay. Lovely firm, I
can see myself advising my commercial clients to use them and sleeping well
at night... Not.

I have decided to keep my shop open even though it means extra work for me
in that I have to go check for orders manually. Since my orders are
typically high ticket, I get fewer and larger ones than some people do... so
it's not as bad for me as for some others who may have a lot of small ones
to deal with.

YMMV.

I would ask for forebearance from both buyers and sellers, if you think
you're being ignored (in either direction) try pinging the other party directly.

++Lar