 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11494
Re: Brickbay Non-Functioning Invoice & Wanted Email
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 16:35:09 GMT

Kevin Salm wrote in message ...
Overall, I'm still not convinced that these features are working 100% • properly
100% of the time.  I will not open my shop until I am convinced.

Anyone with further proof--I'm ready to hear it.

I can't speak to wanted messages (although I am not getting the usual number
of orders after posting wanted pieces, until I advertise them on LUGNET,
which leads me to believe they are NOT going out), but I have not received
an order notification email as a seller since 30th May, in spite of having
received many orders since then.

I am no longer relying on these email services at all, and yes, its a PITA
once we've gotten used to having the convenience.

Kevin
(first attempt at a NNTP post since the new authorisation scheme went into
effect...)
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/