 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11489
11488  |  11490
Subject:
Brickbay Non-Functioning Invoice & Wanted Email
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 15:32:16 GMT

....message also posted at Brickbay....

I have been adding inventory for the past several weeks in preparation for
opening my store. I am ready to open except for two things:

1. BB auto-generated order invoicing is not working
2. BB auto-generated "wanted" email is not working

The lack of these two vital fuctions has delayed the launch of my store for
nearly a month and I am getting very anxious and annoyed. While it may not be
the best time of year to sell Lego, it is the ideal time for me since I am
home 24/7 recovering from a motor vehicle accident that is keeping me from
work or much of anything else.

Every day I hope that BB email gets restored but every day I am disappointed.
I have made the firm decision not to open my store until the auto-generated
email functions are restored, but my huge window of opportunity for selling
Lego is passing me by. No other venue is so well suited to the selling of Lego
as individual pieces as Brickbay; I want to do business here, but I am
VERY FRUSTRATED at all of the difficulties the site seems to be having.

Dan Jezek has not been heard from publicly for about a month (see lugnet.b-s-t
for proof). The issues I have are issues for all sellers, yet there is very
limited public outcry calling for a fix. The number of reliable ISP's and web
hosting services must be in the hundreds so I have to believe that out there
somewhere is an ISP that Dan J. can do business with. Regardless, I am quite
surprised and disillusioned about the silent treatment we seem to be getting
from Dan.

Dan, if you do read this, please let us know what is going on and how well
things are progressing. I think that you owe Brickbay users that courtesy.

__Kevin Salm__
....Lego brick enthusiast for over 20 years....

.