 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 940 (-20)
  Biggest selection of unique sets on BrickLink - and still adding more

Additions that happened last night was classic space, soccer and pirate, more still coming but needless to say loads to shop from over 1000 unique sets available, lots of Kabaya was recently added (and quite a bit already sold out) (URL) check back (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Problems with Jay Sim

Just because wasn't quite what I meant... I was thinking in terms of giving good reasons but instead "just because" came thru my typing. In most cases I agree with Terry on going through with a deal. Main reason I replied to the original post on (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Problems with Jay Sim

(...) I was just about to say the same thing! A buyer that orders from a seller on either Bricklink or eBay HAS to pay for the item and shipping. It's a contract. Unless a good reason comes up, an emergency (which the seller will have to believe (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Problems with Jay Sim

(...) I would tend to agree that posting here about deals gone awry should be a very last resort. However I'm going to use this post to make a few comments about deal completion (and I XFUT to theory and brickshops) which are addressed to everyone, (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Star Wars Postcards added to our Massive inventory update ONGOING on our BrickLink shop

Additions happening later tonight include quite a few themes, but I figured I'd announce the post cards for anyone who is a total Star Wars nut. These are the extras I have gatherered over time, quite a few I only had the 2 I wanted to keep, a neat (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  100+ sets parted: AARON'S ALL THEMES [all on sale!]

Recently added - parts from the follwing sets: 40x NABOO SWAMP 7121 40x ALPHA TEAM CRUISER 6772 14x Soccer 3 set Value Pack 8x JANGO FETT'S SLAVE I* not all listed yet from 7153 Many prices below BL average. Depending on how many orders I get, I may (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Pre-Xmas Sale 15%-75%!!

Hi there all I have started a 15% sales on ALL used LEGO on my store and a barging clearout of 75% on the Znap. Cheap shipping from the UK with many payment options, come along as I might have something your looking for. BrikTopia - (URL) Edwards ~~ (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Additions to my Bricklink shop

Hi. I've just added a few interesting sets to my Bricklink shop, Alan's set's 'n Parts (URL) I try to price things at or below the current minimum on Bricklink for similar items in similar condition. Some examples (all mint in sealed box/packaging): (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: S@H catalogue

(...) *All* shoppers? Or maybe just some? Or maybe just a very very few who whinge a lot for no valid reason? (...) A number of US BrickLink(tm) sellers get a lot of catalogs and will be happy to include one in an order you place with them, if (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  20% off everything sale now on!

Hey everybody, For the next few days I am having a 20% off sale in my shop, Land of Bricks! Come on by and check it out. EVERYTHING is 20% off... (URL) for your time Mark P (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Fw: Clearance on Roaf Plates 4107 contents

  Technic added to our Massive inventory update ONGOING on our BrickLink shop

Over 196 unique Technic items, lost of MINT IN SEALED BOX, and SUPERB condition adult collector quality open sets, these are not used in reality since the collector just put them together admired them and then rebagged/put them back in the original (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Looking for Sand Red bricks

(...) Let me qualify/clarify my own original posting. What I should have said was that I could only find sellers with 'lots' of between 2 and 6 or so bricks each. I was hoping to find someone with a good supply in order to reduce the number of (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Looking for Sand Red bricks

(...) I think you may have missed a few listings. There are currently 147 lots of Sand Red items, 27 of which are Bricks. Of those 27, twelve lots contain at least 100 pieces. I did not factor price into the search. Keep in mind that Sand Red is not (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Looking for Sand Red bricks

(...) My understanding that the sand red brick bulk packs were produced out of an opportunity. I guess this is no help because we don't know what that opportunity was. I figured that maybe they purchased a lot of sand red ABS and wanted to reduce (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Looking for Sand Red bricks

(...) This post invoked my idle curiosity about which sets contain the basic bricks in SandRed. After digging thru peeron, the answer appears to be: none do. The basic bricks seem to be available in SandRed only via the special packs from S@H. I (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Clearance on Roaf Plates 4107 contents

  Looking for Sand Red bricks

I've spent some time searching around BrickLink for a quantity of Sand Red bricks but can't seem to find anyone with more than a half dozen. Is there any one out there who has some bricks and/or slopes in this color? And perhaps quantities of 10 or (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  NeeD Lego reopened !!! - SPECIAL OFFERS !!!

Dear friends, AFOL's, Bricklink members ! After more than 2 months of sorting, counting and uploading we are proud to let you know that our shop is finally reopened ! Check it out ! (URL) 40 old discontinued sets that were already in the shop we (...) (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  LEGO sets at amazingly cheap prices

I have placed my enite inventory of 86 sets on a 20% off sale at my Brickenplate shop: (URL) these sale prices, there are INCREDIBLE bargains to be had. This is an excellent way to beef up your LEGO collection while I downsize my own. Please take a (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact