 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 935
934  |  936
Subject:
100+ sets parted: AARON'S ALL THEMES [all on sale!]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 02:48:58 GMT

Recently added - parts from the follwing sets:

40x NABOO SWAMP 7121
40x ALPHA TEAM CRUISER 6772
14x Soccer 3 set Value Pack
8x  JANGO FETT'S SLAVE I* not all listed yet from 7153

Many prices below BL average. Depending on how many orders I get, I may
re-close as early as Wednesday. Orders will be ready at the end of the week.
Please read my splash page. Thanks...Aaron

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=c470guy