 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 933
932  |  934
Subject:
Additions to my Bricklink shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 21:16:41 GMT

Hi.  I've just added a few interesting sets to my Bricklink shop, Alan's
set's 'n Parts http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=ademlow.  I try to
price things at or below the current minimum on Bricklink for similar
items in similar condition.  Some examples (all mint in sealed
box/packaging):

Limited Edition Santa Fe 10020:  $63
6024 Bandit Ambush, $10
6818 Cyborg Scout, $3
3040 Basic Challenger Set, $15 (Contains 4 blue window lattices,
only available in this set as far as I know)
5149 Doors and Windows, $9.50 if you buy 2 or more (Compare to the current
S@H pack 10044 for $8--the 5149 offers a wider selection of parts)
5139 Shooting cannons w/red base, $7
2148 Lego Truck, $20
6326 Town Folks, $9