 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 922
921  |  923
Subject:
NeeD Lego reopened !!! - SPECIAL OFFERS !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 20:06:03 GMT

Dear friends, AFOL's, Bricklink members !

After more than 2 months of sorting, counting and uploading we
are  proud to let you know that our shop is finally reopened !

Check it out !
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Nives_Dejan

Besides 40 old discontinued sets that were already in the shop we added
about 200 Original Instructions and more than 37 000 parts !
All prices are below average selling prices, and many are absolutely LOWEST
!

Special offers :
First 10 buyers get 10 % off  regardless of what / how much they buy !
Second 10 buyers get free older  (late 80's or early 90's) Croatian or
German
Lego catalogue !
Third 10 buyers get free Lego poster !

For all orders above 100 $ you'll get free shipping !!!

A few words about condition of our Lego - as for sets everything is
described
on our splash page, and parts - we spent many afternoons to check all of our
parts and we put away everything that wasn't matching our standards.
So, most of our parts are only marked as  "used", and it mean that condition
is very good (for some even excellent) .
Though  there are some parts where "played with" (or similar) is written and
it would mean that there are a bit more scratches but part is too worthy to
be just thrown away ... (of course, we lowered price for those parts).

So, we hope you'll find many things you need and that you'll be satisfied
with our prices  (we are also opened for negotiations about our prices since
our goal is to supply you with parts you need and to make more room at our
attic for our stuff, and not to get rich :-) )

Happy shopping !

--
Enjoy !

Dejan & Nives