 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 923
922  |  924
Subject:
Looking for Sand Red bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 00:20:05 GMT

I've spent some time searching around BrickLink for a quantity of Sand Red
bricks but can't seem to find anyone with more than a half dozen.  Is there
any one out there who has some bricks and/or slopes in this color?  And
perhaps quantities of 10 or 20 of each?  If so, perhaps you can reply to
this post, or better yet just email me at:  SandRedBricks@apotome.com

Thanks in advance!
Allan
p.s.  Please be a seller who is willing to ship via USPS to Canada.  Or a
Canadian seller of course.  :)   Thanks!