 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 940
939  |  941
Subject:
Biggest selection of unique sets on BrickLink - and still adding more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 12:30:37 GMT

Additions that happened last night was classic space, soccer and pirate,
more still coming but needless to say loads to shop from over 1000 unique
sets available, lots of Kabaya was recently added (and quite a bit already
sold out)

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=LastingToys

So check back often, or use BrickLink's wanted item list to automatically
watch for our next inventory update.

Model team, life on mars, and a few more themes coming this weekend.