 Marketplace / Auctions / 3923
Re: Ebay auction advice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 16:55:42 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Scott Runkle writes:

MS Paint does work with both jpg and gif images.  You need to have the later
version of win95 or have win98.  MS Paint is severely limited, however is
adequate for a beginner.

Regards,
Scott

Ah good, must check my version.  Sorry about that, I thought there might have
been more to it than that.  The moral of the story is: if your version of
MS-Paint can open a JPG, then it works and you might as well use it!  Make
sure to save files in GIF or JPG format, too.  I'm sure I'm not the only one
with an outdated version, though, for which previous advice holds.

Cheers, Heather
---
Heather Patey
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada