 Marketplace / Auctions / 3902
3901  |  3903
Subject:
Ebay auction advice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 17:41:04 GMT

Hi.  I'm planning to run a moderate-sized auction of about 20 sets on Ebay
starting in a couple of days.  So, I'm soliciting advice.

--Is it best to run an auction for 3 days, 7 days, or 10 days?
--Should I start the auction so it will hit more weekends, or have people
had better luck ending auctions on weekdays?
--Is it OK to download scans from Brickshelf and host them on my own
account for use in auction descriptions?  (I'm assuming it is, as long as
proper copyright disclaimer is given, but would rather have somebody tell
me so for sure!)

Any other advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Alan