 Marketplace / Auctions / 3919
Re: Ebay auction advice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 13:35:52 GMT

Alan Demlow <demlow@lightlink.com> wrote in message
news:Fo8L3u.I4G@lugnet.com...
So pulling something
off the web ready-to-use is what I'm looking for, but neither Pause nor • Huw and
Grahame's BrickSet site appear to be set up to allow people to download • the
images for such uses (just linking).

I am happy for you to either link directly to the image at BrickSet (get the
exact URL by right-clicking on the large image and selecting Properties
(assuming IE) or download and re-host somewhere else.

If you want to link to information about the set use the URL:

http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?set=xxx

Huw