 Marketplace / Auctions / 2640
Re: Another ebay scammer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 16:56:56 GMT

Kevin Wilson <70641.507@compuserve.com> wrote:
Mike Walsh wrote:
As Troy pointed out, the auction
(http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=171789659) >mentions >not available in stores.  This is false advertising because I have personally >purchased this set in a store.  Granted that store is in Stockholm, but I did >buy it in a store.  In fact I bought four or five of them.

Good point. And this seller is a Powerseller and that paragraph I posted
earlier *does* apply to him. Someone who doesn't care about their eBay
status could complain (I am reluctant to do it myself because I sell a
lot on eBay - with what I hope are honest descriptions! - and I don't
want this guy mad at me and negative feedback bombing me or some such
thing), or even email the high bidder and point out the scam to get them
to complain.

Did that yesterday.  Unfortunately I did not e-mail him in time for
him to retract his bid.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/