 Marketplace / Auctions / 2617
Re: Another ebay scammer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 23:20:55 GMT

James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote:
I just sent off a sarcastic e-mail to eBay, which said (summing up) "Do you
actively encourage sellers who screw people to get more money, or do you just
not care?"

It'll be interesting to see what kind of response I get, if any.

I checked up on the whiner who mailed me outraged that I had left
S@H's 800 number and a neutral comment for him.  He responded to my
comment by saying it was not appropriate for a user with a 5
feedback to do that.

So eBay has a caste system now that forces those with low (not bad,
mind you - 5 positives) feedback to stand in awe of those with high
(not necessarily all positive) feedback?

Give me a break.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/