 Marketplace / Auctions / 2620
Re: Another ebay scammer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 00:45:59 GMT

Troy Cefaratti <mnementh@sbase1.com> wrote:
So eBay has a caste system now that forces those with low (not bad,
mind you - 5 positives) feedback to stand in awe of those with high
(not necessarily all positive) feedback?

I think that there are serious flaws in the eBay feedback system, and that
they leave us open to situation like this.  Unfortunately, people seem to
get a big head when they get a high rating.  Does this mean that since I
have a rating of 41, that I could more justifiably make this comment against
him?

Perhaps if all of us LUGNETers got together and left people like this
NEGATIVE feedback, their ratings wouldn't be so high, and their ego's would
shrink.

Yeah, but I think you can only leave negative (or positive) feedback
if you actually complete a transaction with the person.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/