 Marketplace / Auctions / 2615
Re: Another ebay scammer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 22:26:43 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Mike Stanley writes:
Jodi Neal <LunaTarlun@Prodigy.Net> wrote:
In lugnet.market.auction, Kevin Wilson writes:
Here's another eBay sale of a cheap S@H item for a ridiculous price:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=171789659

I bet this guy got these out of one of the catalogs that gives you
$4.50 off 5 items on that page, which means he paid a whopping $1.60
for them including shipping.

I just e-mailed the only bidder, but I fear it will be to late for
him to retract his bid.  I'm going to leave neutral feedback for
this seller too, and I don't care if eBay cancels my membership - I
don't need them anyway.

I just sent off a sarcastic e-mail to eBay, which said (summing up) "Do you
actively encourage sellers who screw people to get more money, or do you just
not care?"

It'll be interesting to see what kind of response I get, if any.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/