 Local / United States / New Jersey / Newark / 27
Re: Anyone out there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nj.new, lugnet.loc.us.nj.tre, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 03:17:33 GMT

Erik Olson wrote:

In lugnet.loc.us.nj.new, Ed Jones writes:
Last 2 times I attempted, I got 2 respsonses from people in the NYC area.
In lugnet.loc.us.nj.new, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
I would think that within driving distance of NYC, there would be tons
of people who would wish to participate.

3 months pass...

Today I wondered (not for the first time) if anybody has tried to organize a
Lego get together around NYC, and I found this thread.

Ed, if you want to try organizing again, I'll put my name in. I live in Queens.
That might make 5 people then?

I was starting to think of going to Boston to meet NELUG.

You and I both.  The problem is that I'm leaving on 23 December for a
month--heading back to Michigan.  But I'm game.

best

Lindsay

---

Lindsay Frederick Braun (Mr)