 Local / United States / New Jersey / Newark / 22
Re: Anyone out there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nj.new, lugnet.loc.us.nj.tre, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 00:38:02 GMT

Ed Jones wrote:

I would think that within driving distance of NYC, there would be tons
of people who would wish to participate.

Last 2 times I attempted, I got 2 respsonses from people in the NYC area.

How long ago?  Where did you advertise?  Seems like all the NJ
newsgroups, NYC, and CT would be reasonable ad venues as well as rtl.

Count me as a response.  Anyone else out there interested?

--Chris