 Local / United States / New Jersey / Newark / 14
Re: Anyone out there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nj.new, lugnet.loc.us.nj.tre
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 06:30:59 GMT

Christopher Weeks wrote:

I moved to central NJ about a week ago from the midwest.  I'm wondering
where the good places to shop are.  Any clues?

   Welcome to NJ, Chris.  :)  I'm in central NJ myself--   just outside New
Brunswick.  I usually do the Wal-
   Mart/Target circuits and make some good finds.
   Right now the Edison Wal-Mart on Centennial Av
   (off Stelton Road and 287) has three or four sets
   at 80% off; see my post in lugnet.market.shopping
   for details.  However, patience rules here--there is
   an Ames south of Princeton, and a few other odd
   stores around, but most of your finds will be at
   Target or Wal-Mart.

   So where you living now?  Had I known this, I
   could have hung on to those Neptune Labs and
   just handed them to you in person.

   -LFB.

---

   Lindsay Frederick Braun (Mr)