 Local / United States / New Jersey / Newark / 15
Re: Anyone out there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nj.new, lugnet.loc.us.nj.tre
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 02:07:08 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:

   Welcome to NJ, Chris.  :)  I'm in central NJ myself--   just outside New
Brunswick.  I usually do the Wal-
   Mart/Target circuits and make some good finds.
   Right now the Edison Wal-Mart on Centennial Av
   (off Stelton Road and 287) has three or four sets
   at 80% off;

Zoiks!  OK, I'll be over tomorrow morning :-)  What are the directions
to that store from the turnpike?  I'll be coming from the South.

   see my post in lugnet.market.shopping
   for details.  However, patience rules

I'll go look at it shortly.

   here--there is
   an Ames south of Princeton, and a few other odd
   stores around, but most of your finds will be at
   Target or Wal-Mart.

Oh.  I guess that's the same is in Missouri.  But I've never found 80%
off at Wal-Mart.  What kinds of sets are 80% off?

   So where you living now?

Plainsboro - East and a bit South of Princeton.  Boy, it's expensive to
live out here. :-)

   Had I known this, I
   could have hung on to those Neptune Labs and
   just handed them to you in person.

No way.  Pat needed his anyway and I've used those sets since then.  My
son (and I) like the big windows in that set...I wish I'd gotten more of
them from you.

   Lindsay Frederick Braun (Mr)

Do many people need the (Mr) as a clue to your sex when you list your
middle name?  With your first name, are the male and female versions
spelled the same?

So are there ever Jersey LEGO get-togethers?

--Chris