 Local / United States / New Jersey / Newark / 12
Re: Anyone out there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nj.new, lugnet.loc.us.nj.tre
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 13:41:35 GMT

I moved to central NJ about a week ago from the midwest.  I'm wondering
where the good places to shop are.  Any clues?

"Sean M. Kenney" wrote:

All:

Hi there.  I dont really have anything to say, but I was just wondering
if there were any other legophiles in the central-jersey area?  I just
wanted to say "hi"!

Sean