 Local / United States / New Jersey / Newark / 13
Re: Anyone out there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nj.new, lugnet.loc.us.nj.tre
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 17:19:19 GMT

Greetings, and welcome to New Jersey.  I also live in central NJ.  I just
got back into LEGO a few months ago with the Mindstorms kit, and some
Technic stuff, so I am not the world's greatest authority on this, but the
only places that I know of in the area for LEGO is Toys 'r' Us and Target.
Neither one has much of a selection, I'm afraid, so I've been buying some
things from Lego Shop @ Home.

Hope this helps a bit.
-Andy Lynch

Christopher Weeks wrote in message <37C6958E.D2B07845@eclipse.net>...
I moved to central NJ about a week ago from the midwest.  I'm wondering
where the good places to shop are.  Any clues?