Re: Gathering Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 15:06:45 GMT

sheree rosenkrantz wrote:
Glad to hear you and Thomas ate before he hit the road.   He had quite a
drive.  I was home before you two finished dinner.  Too much Lego for me to
think about food.  When I got home my not so little, little one was still
up.  I dumped everything out (very gently) and let her go through it.  I
thought she would want the swing, couldn't have cared less ... whew!... but
when she spotted the mint phone her eyes lit up.  Only a slight twinge for
me to give it up...  She likes red too.  The red car base, the red doors,
the windscreen, a seat box ....  and the list goes on.  Plenty for us both.
As far as dinner, I don't think I ended up eating anything last night.  It
just didn't occur to me.

I can trade you another mint phone (or two or three). I have a bunch.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com