Re: Gathering Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 15:28:56 GMT

Mike Walsh wrote:

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:3ABB583A.2043@mindspring.com...
Thomas Main wrote:

[ ... snip ... ]

Another fun activity might be to have a mini Monorail Madness session
(and James, if you would like some more monorail track, I can sell or
trade you some from the huge lot I got a few weeks ago).

I'd love to have some time for trading, so anyone who has some trading
material feel free to bring it. The way I've been accumulating printed
bricks, one of the things I have available for trade is some printed
bricks. As everyone knows, I'm into all themes so if you bring a box of
stuff you're interested in thinning out, we can likely make some trades.

I'd be interested in a crack at the monorail stuff as well.  Anything in
particular you are looking for?  I still have the bag of parts from the 497
(or 487, I can't remember which) that is just lying around.

My afternoon is shot (family obligations from about 2:30 on unless you go
really late - like 9:00 PM)but if you start eariler I will try and swing by.

I'll let you know tonight if I'm going in to work at all. If I'm not,
you're welcome to stop by anytime after Noon or so (well, even in the
morning, but things might be a real mess then). You're also welcome to
stop by in the evening.

The bag of parts from the 497/487 or whatever has potential. I'm also
willing to sell some of the track. I need to decide how much I actually
want to keep for myself, it was just too good a deal to pass up on the
"Instant Buy". The only bummer is that most of it is a bit yellowed. If
anyone has more hill track sets than they need, I might be interested in
trading some curves for a hill track set.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com