Re: Gathering Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 13:54:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Frank Filz writes:
I was thinking of having a gathering Saturday afternoon. I'm hoping to
have a nice big box of used LEGO that an eBay seller (Uncle Dan aka
uncledanstoys) is sending me for my perusal which will be available for
others to pick through also.

I think I may be able to make it as well.  What time are you guys meeting?  At
Frank's apt.?

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu