Re: Gathering Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 04:07:20 GMT

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:GAo2IL.2K6@lugnet.com...
[ ... snipped ... ]

No idea, it really depends on how late our family get together goes. • Since
we all have small kids they usually don't go late but it is hard to • predict.
If we cross paths great, if not, can you leave them at Frank's (or with
Frank if you meet elsewhere)?  It is fairly easy for me to get them at • some
point as I drive by his neck of the woods three or four times a week!

Mike

Okay, I have firmer plans.

Tomorrow from 12:00 - 2:00 there is a LEGO Racers event at the Cary TRU.  I
am planning on taking my two older kids (Travis 6, and Sophia 4) to go build
a racer and race them or whatever else is going on.  I can probably stop by
Frank's for a bit afterward so it will likely be sometime after 1:00 or so.
Not sure how long I can stay and I will have two kids in tow.

If there is anything anyone wants from my Brickbay inventory (see address in
sig below) as trade fodor LMK ASAP and I'll pull it out.  If I have to leave
before anyone else shows up, I can leave things with Frank.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot