Re: Gathering Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 21:19:28 GMT

sheree rosenkrantz wrote:

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, James Beerman writes:
Off of leesville road near 540.

Jimmy

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Frank Filz writes:
James Beerman wrote:

If space is an issue, we can do it at my place.  I have plenty of space in
my lego room and throughout the rest of the house.  Also, my wife is out of
town so I'm home alone.

I'm certainly open to someone else hosting, of course I'll have to pack
a carload of stuff, but that's ok....

Given Thomas and Sheree are both interested in coming, if Cary could
host, that would cut down their drive, but I wouldn't want to volunteer
Cary's place for him :-). Where do you live these days James?

Please email me directions if we end up meeting at your home Jimmy.  I will
be starting from Greensboro.   2pm? earlier? later?

Unless we get word from Thomas this evening that he won't be coming or
has received the directions we should probably stick with my place
(besides, I need the excuse to clean...).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com