Re: Gathering Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 16:54:19 GMT

Cary Clark wrote:

Sounds great. 2:00 works fine for me. I'll (try to) bring my latest building-in-progress, which likely means I'll have a hefty bag
full of white bricks that imploded on the way over to Raleigh...

The trade-fest sounds fun. I'll definitely bring items for trade. Frank, are you looking for anything in particular?

Castle and Pirate minifigs are always possibilities. Space parts are
also possibilities. Hopefully others will want to trade also, so I'd
suggest everyone just pull out whatever is handy that they are
interested in unloading or reducing quantities of.

I think I also may still owe you something for the Freestyle buckets
with the white fences (I took two the last time we were over your
place).

I'm trying to visualize Frank's apartment, with a clear table and room for five or six to sit around and build. Hmmm...

Could be interesting. I'd advise people not to open any closet doors...
I may try and clear off the card table, and I guess I'll have to make a
real effort to clear off the couch (sounds like my set database will get
updated tonight). I think I'll be trying to avoid working Saturday like
the plague.

If anyone can use foam peanuts, I love to send a big bag home with you.
I will eventually be selling stuff on eBay and Brickbay, but I probably
have way more foam peanuts than I need.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com