Re: Gathering Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 13:49:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Frank Filz writes:
Given Mike's probable schedule, and general confusion, lets go ahead and
meet at my place. I will clear my train layout so Sheree can run her
train. People may show up any time after noon (well, really, you can
show up any time you like, if you show up early, you just may find the
place a real disaster).

Bring stuff to trade. Bring stuff to play with. Bring stuff to show off.
Bring stuff to build. Let's have fun!

Frank

Haven't found my coal car motor.  Don't want to run my engine with another.
Stubborn that way I guess.  I'll bring just bring the Canary [Fabuland +
Freestyle + Technic + Duplo] to show.  Major revision of FV55 too.  Maybe we
can bounce around some ideas about filling the baseplates for GATS?

sheree

Trade/buy
in addition to Fabuland,
2   3647 Technic 8 Tooth Gear
1   3650a Technic Gear 24 Tooth Crown
1   3648 Technic Gear 24 Tooth
3   3713 Technic Bush
12  4265c Technic 1/2 Smooth Bush
4   4185 Technic Wedge Belt Wheel Yellow
4   70162 Technic Wedge Belt Wheel Tyre
2   2819 Technic Steering Wheel Small -any color but brown
1   30147 Car Grille  1 x  2 x  2 Round Top with Lights
1   6191 Brick 1 x 4 x 1 & 1/3 with Curved Top- any color
4   4589 Cone  1 x  1 - 2 yellow/2 any color ok
6   6091 Brick 2 x 1 with Curved Top -any color, but all the same color

I am bringing some of the mini Shell sets.  They are about all I have to
trade.  Hopefully ya'll will just let me buy a bit too...

Frank, sails are only partially done.  [but enough so that you can make some
choices about which you prefer]  After I feed breakfast to everyone here, I
will get to work on them some more.  Just had a different idea... might be
better with a double thickness of fabric.  I want to check it out.