 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 40
39  |  41
Subject:
MSP mini meet??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 20:38:16 GMT

Short notice, I know...  I am dropping co-workers off at the airport
then going to LIC at the MoA till about 8ish, as I have a hole in my
schedule (flight leaves at 10)

Any interest in linking? page me at 800 946 4645 pin 145 5010