 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 16
15  |  17
Subject:
MSP Fest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 22:23:49 GMT

I will, if I can slide onto an earlier flight, have a basically all day
layover in MSP on Sunday, 7 Feb 1999. Anyone interested in a fest or get
together of some sort?

If there's no interest, I will just go to the LIC at the MOA and hang
out.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.