 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 22
Re: MSP Fest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 04:37:07 GMT

John Neal wrote:

Larry, if it does work out, I thought you might enjoy checking out the Twin
Cities Model Railroad Museum.  They model "O" scale and it is fabulous.  Check
them out : http://www.mtn.org/tcmrm/

If this is in the mall that used to be a railroad car shop, I saw it
back in the late 80s' but certainly would not mind seeing it again.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.