 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 23
Re: MSP Fest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 04:38:00 GMT

John Neal wrote:

Yes Paul, this LarryP guy seems ubiquitious- he keeps outbidding my ladders...

They're not yours just yet, hm... else I would not be outbidding you.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.