 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 24
Re: MSP Fest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 06:30:08 GMT

this is my first auczilla, so I'm just getting the hang of it.  To answer your
other question, no, not even close.  That place in the MOA went away years ago.
The place I'm talking about is near the fairgrounds and makes the mall joint look
like a brio set.  One guy has an unbelievably gorgeous "O" Atlantic Hiawatha that
he has spent literally 10's of thousands of dollars on.  It doesn't get any better
than this- maybe at the San Diego Model Railroad Club or whatever they call it.
BTW Larry, I found it coincidental that you are attempting to model an EMD SW 1500
because I, too, have plans to build one as well.  My line is the Minneapolis,
Northfield, & Southern Railway, but unlike your project, my color scheme is red,
white, and (D'oh!) navy. I guess lego blue will have to do.  Good luck on your
search and happy bidding;)

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

John Neal wrote:

Yes Paul, this LarryP guy seems ubiquitious- he keeps outbidding my ladders...

They're not yours just yet, hm... else I would not be outbidding you.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.