 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 21
Re: MSP Fest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 04:38:00 GMT

Larry, if it does work out, I thought you might enjoy checking out the Twin
Cities Model Railroad Museum.  They model "O" scale and it is fabulous.  Check
them out : http://www.mtn.org/tcmrm/
Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Paul Foster wrote:

John Neal wrote:

Larry,
I would be glad to meet you and even take you to the venerable (sic) Lego
Imagination Center if by chance you haven't already been there yourself.
As for your interest in the club, I don't think proximity should
necessarily be an issue.  There are a couple of guys in town whom I have
seen displaying in the past at the GATS in St. Paul, and although I wasn't
able to attend this year, heard somewhere that they did this year again as
well.  Who are you guys and what do you think about the club idea?  I'm
already working on a logo...
Let us (me) know what you decide to do.

  I wish it were me but it isn't.  There is also no guarantee that these
  people have ever thought about the internet and Lego.  A good example
is
  the train guy in Florida that Larry reached through cross posting.

-John

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

I will, if I can slide onto an earlier flight, have a basically all day
layover in MSP on Sunday, 7 Feb 1999. Anyone interested in a fest or get
together of some sort?

If there's no interest, I will just go to the LIC at the MOA and hang
out.

  Darn, I'll be out of town that weekend, I would have driven to the
cities
  just to meet the Famous Larry P who is bidding on 1x2x2 transparent
wall
  parts that I want.

Late breaking news, I may not be able to do this after all, I may be
transitioning projects..

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.