 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 26
Re: MSP Fest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 17:29:31 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

John Neal wrote:

Yes Paul, this LarryP guy seems ubiquitious- he keeps outbidding my ladders...

They're not yours just yet, hm... else I would not be outbidding you.

Hmmmm, I think you might see my name on their also.

--
Paul Foster
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/lego.html