 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 27
Re: MSP Fest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 17:37:30 GMT

Oh... you have been there- Bandana Square it's called.  And you haven't been to the
MOA?  Then you will probably want to check that out.  The LIC will surely
disappoint, although having had it in my backyard may have tainted my perspective.
My family and I are planning the exodus to Mecca (Carlsbad) in June- I hope it's not
just a glorified LIC.  Perhaps we will run into the honeymooning Todd and Suzanne- I
should find out when they are going and bring along 100's of 1X2 white plates to
throw at them;)

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

John Neal wrote:

this is my first auczilla, so I'm just getting the hang of it.  To answer your
other question, no, not even close.  That place in the MOA went away years ago.

I've never been to the MOA, yet. This place was another mall. It was
built in an old railroad car repair (or engine maintenance) shop. I
can't remember where the mall was, but I think closer to downtown
(whether down town StP or Mpls, I can't say). I was there in like 1986
or so, so I am having trouble remembering exactly what it was called.
But it was a pretty elaborate layout, and it was in O gauge. Maybe they
moved their layout?

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.