 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 41
Re: UMLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 20:26:19 GMT

Gee, it's lonely in this chat room:)  To follow up on John Gerlach- I (and
any other interested parties) am/are invited to check out this group's
set-up and meet the guys this Tues night.  If you would like to attend, let
me know so I can give you directions and let them know how many of us are
coming.  I will be providing a detailed report.

John Neal wrote:

Well, Ben Fleskes of PNLTC fame put me in contact with one of the guys
who does the lego train layouts at the St.Paul GATS (John Gerlach).  He
informed me that a group is already going through the process of setting
up a website, taking a name (UMLTC was one of the choices but not the
final), etc.  Sooo... what does that mean?  I don't know at this point.
I don't know how receptive they are to letting others into their
established group, but John says he will keep in touch.  Meanwhile I
guess we just build:)  Any want to here about my 10 stud wide 70ish long
loco project?...