 Local / United States / Colorado / *291 (-40)
  Re: We're getting a lego store!

"John Fiala" <jcfiala523@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:F39f6RonxaGzqgy...ail.com... (...) a (...) This is cool - I get out to Denver (actually Longmont) several times a year. I was wonder where in the Denver vicinity the mall was actually (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

  (no subject)

Hi folks. As per last Sunday's Denver Post Business section, the new Colorado Mills mall that's opening up at I-70 and Colfax on November 14th will have a Lego store inside. I can't wait! -john, humorless toad jcfiala523@hotmail.com ___...___ (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  We're getting a lego store!

Hi folks. As per last Sunday's Denver Post Business section, the new Colorado Mills mall that's opening up at I-70 and Colfax on November 14th will have a Lego store inside. I can't wait! -john, humorless toad jcfiala523@hotmail.com ___...___ (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

  Re: Lafayette IN, Ann Arbor MI, and Denver CO robotics clubs

(...) OK, Jona wrote and said it's LRGOAA for the Ann Arbor group. Still wondering about the Lafayette group. So the new group/lists (today/yesterday) are: lugnet.org.us.legotics (URL) lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa (URL) lugnet.org.us.hrmug (URL) also I've (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.co, lugnet.loc.us.va)

  Re: Chopper 2531 (and DENVER area)

Guido, I don't know of any really good LEGO sources in the Denver area, but I live in Colorado Springs, so I don't get a chance to do much hunting in Denver. I don't know of any LEGO owned stores in the area. Hopefully someone in Denver will notice (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

  Re: North Denver Target Alpha Team Clearance!

Almost forgot to follow up on this. The clearance doesn't seem to be limited to that one Target. The one on my way home from work also had the Alpha Team sets on clearance pricing. There were a LOT of <set:6772> in stock at a great price. Bomb Squad (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: North Denver Target Alpha Team Clearance!

The bomb squad was sold out by the time I got there yesterday, but I did get the other three Alpha Team sets. I will try to see if they are marked down at the Target in Broomfield on my way home from work today. I would really like to get that bomb (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: North Denver Target Alpha Team Clearance!

Has anyone spotted these prices at other Targets? Thank You. Dan (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  North Denver Target Alpha Team Clearance!

Hi All, Just posted to tell you that the new Target on 120th and Washington in the North Metro Area has some of last year's Alpha Team sets at massively discounted prices! Sets they have: Alpha Team ATV approx. $12.50 Alpha Team Cruiser approx. $5 (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  In the Boulder area in May

Hi, all! I'm going to be in the Boulder area, from May 22 to the 25. Anyone available for a get-together? I'll be pretty busy, but I can make some time. In related news, I'm bringing a number of my closest friends. Anyone have a lead on largish (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

  Re: Get together?

(...) Wow! Cool. I would love to get together. I'm just west of I-25 on 128th. Since we're so close, I would be willing to get together anytime - Except for this weekend. My homework load is atrocious. Drop me an e-mail with some contact info, and (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: Get together?

Hello, Getting together with other FOLs sounds great. Sign me up! I live north of Denver, near 120th, east of I-25 if that helps. I've got a few MOCs i'd like to show, too. Kevin (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: 7104 Desert Skiff - $3

They have these in at least one of the Wal-Marts in Fort Collins, as well. -Joel (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co.cos, lugnet.loc.us.co)

  7104 Desert Skiff - $3

Hey, Is anyone else actually in the Springs? Anyway, the 8th Street Wal-Mart has the 7104 Desert Skiff set for $3, which I believe is 50% off regular price. They aren't in the clearance aisle, they are with the rest of the LEGO. Bryan (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co.cos)

  Re: Get together?

(...) I've been given the green light from my wife to offer up our place. If someone else is willing to host, that will give us another choice once we see who all is able to get together. We could also find a more central, public place if need be. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: Get together?

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Duane Hess writes: - snip - (...) As far as I know, the 2nd would work fine for me. Where did we decide we are meeting? Bryan (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: Get together?

(...) Ah, well that would be a problem now :-) The weekend of the 23rd is out for me. How about the 2nd? -Duane (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: Get together?

(...) Next weekend is no good for me. I'll be at Brickswest. -john ___...___ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: Get together?

(...) Next weekend is OK with me. No problem there. -Duane (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: Get together?

(...) This weekend isn't good for me, but I would be willing to make the drive next weekend (Sat. the 16th) if that works for others. Plus it would give me some time to build some sort of wildlife. Bryan Beckwith (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: Get together?

(...) I can't make it to Brickswest. Maybe next year. I'm available for a quick chat or meeting next weekend. I'm afraid I'll be tied up this weekend with the Super Bowl and homework. I'll e-mail you a couple of phone numbers so that you can get a (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: Get together?

(...) I'm willing. I live in Denver near I-25 and sixth, and I'd like to get together and chat for a bit. Anyone else going to Brickswest? -john ___...___ Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: (URL) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: Get together?

(...) Animals sound good. Different from what I'm used to building, definately. (...) I would be willing to host as well. Or maybe for the next get together ;-) When should we shoot for? Since we have at least a couple of people who have a (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: Get together?

(...) That's not too bad of an idea. Just something for people to play around with pieces. (...) I like the Wildlife idea. Anybody can make a crude animal out of Lego, I expect. :) I might be able to host, since it sounds like Denver is central to (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: Get together?

(...) I don't have much for MOCs either. I've got an egg that I made from someone else's plans (I don't remember where they came from), so I guess it isn't really a MOC. There's a frog sitting up on my computer desk, but my girlfriend made it. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: Get together?

I'm in central Denver, but don't have much space to be a host. I'd be interested in joining in, either north or south. I've only recently emerged from my dark age, so MOCs aren't plentiful as yet. Dirk (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: Get together?

(...) I'm willing to drive to Fort Collins or Colorado Springs if necessary. It's nice to get a role call going though just to find out where all the people are hiding. :-) (...) Good thought on the curatorship. I didn't even think of that... The (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: Get together?

BOOOOOOOO! Lakewood here. I have a busy schedule (like everyone else). If I know in advance of a meeting, it might work for me. Aaron. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: Get together?

(...) Yep, I'm in the Springs. I don't mind the occasional drive to Denver though. I'm still hoping that some others will chime in and we can find somewhere close to the majority of people but not too far away for people like me. On a different (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: Get together?

Thanks! My wife-to-be is an Aussie, so we're getting married in her home town. We're going to be living over here, but I'll be looking forward to trips back to see the in-laws. I wonder if the lack of traffic in the CO group(s) is due to the fact (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: Get together?

(...) Congrats on the wedding Joel. My wife would have been ecstatic if we could have been married in Australia. She spent 10 days there after she graduated from high school and has wanted to go back ever since. I've been wondering why this group (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: Get together?

Hello, I've kind of wondered how many AFOL's were in the Front Range area. I must admit, I've felt a bit jelous when I read about the big LEGO get-togethers that take place in various parts of the country. I'd be up for something, but I'm not sure (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: Get together?

(...) OK that sounds good. I had just planned on bringing a couple of the creations that I have built at the moment, maybe a little trading fodder too. Any suggestions as to where, or should we wait for more input? I will offer the use of my house, (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: Get together?

(...) Count me in, as long as we meet somewhere in the Denver/Colorado Springs area. Also, it would be cool to meet with some kind of organized purpose, like everyone bringing a MOC from a certain theme, stuff for trade, etc. Maybe we can email some (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Get together?

I count 22 LUGNET members, including myself, calling Colorado home. Is anyone willing to have a get-together? -Duane (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: Lots of 50% off stuff at Target

(...) Ya, I've been eyeing the whole classic train line myself. Being a space head, I'm not sure why those sets are so appealling. I too thought about going to Brickswest, but finances are a little sparse at the moment. I would rather spend the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co.cos)

  Re: Lots of 50% off stuff at Target

(...) I checked a couple of Target stores again last night and it looks like they are all void of clearance LEGO now. I've been enjoying the train, but I'm a little afraid of what I've gotten myself into. Now I need more track, the new S@H train (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co.cos)

  Re: Lots of 50% off stuff at Target

(...) I've just recently gotten into trains myself - my wife got me the metroliner for xmas - but made the mistake of getting the regulator through S@H, when I should have gotten it through brickbay. My mistake. But I was pretty happy with building (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co.cos)

  Lots of 50% off stuff at Target

The other night I visited the Target near Tinseltown here in the Springs and was pleased to find a LOT of LEGO at 50% off. It is scattered among the clearance aisles, with some of it on the ends of aisles. There were a lot of the value packs (Mars (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co.cos, lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: Area Report

You beat me to it! I stopped this morning at a Walmart in Fort Collins (College and Harmony, if anybody cares), and picked up the Cloud Car and Final Duels 1 & 2. They also had the Technic Darth Vader and Jedi Defense 1. Happy hunting! -Joel (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact