 Local / United States / Colorado / 71
Re: Get together?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 18:19:10 GMT

That's why I was thinking we could come up with some sort of theme and
everyone could bring something relating to it.  That way it would encourage
people like me to actually build something.  It wouldn't have to be minifig
related, it could just be a random theme:

     That's not too bad of an idea.  Just something for people to play
around with pieces.

Wildlife
Baseball
KMart
Hands
Music
etc.

     I like the Wildlife idea.  Anybody can make a crude animal out of Lego,
I expect.  :)

     I might be able to host, since it sounds like Denver is central to
everyone.  I'm right off of I-25, so it'd be easy for the guys coming in.
I'd need to check with my wife to be sure, though.

-john