 Local / United States / Colorado / 70
Re: Get together?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 05:17:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Dirk Hoff writes:
I'm in central Denver, but don't have much space to be a host. I'd be
interested in joining in, either north or south. I've only recently emerged
from my dark age, so MOCs aren't plentiful as yet.

Dirk

I don't have much for MOCs either.  I've got an egg that I made from someone
else's plans (I don't remember where they came from), so I guess it isn't
really a MOC.  There's a frog sitting up on my computer desk, but my
girlfriend made it.

That's why I was thinking we could come up with some sort of theme and
everyone could bring something relating to it.  That way it would encourage
people like me to actually build something.  It wouldn't have to be minifig
related, it could just be a random theme:

Wildlife
Baseball
KMart
Hands