 Local / United States / Colorado / 64
Re: Get together?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 17:55:44 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Joel Hoornbeek writes:
Hello,
I've kind of wondered how many AFOL's were in the Front Range area.  I must
admit, I've felt a bit jelous when I read about the big LEGO get-togethers
that take place in various parts of the country.
I'd be up for something, but I'm not sure how my schedule will work out.
I'm getting married in March in Australia, so I've been a bit busy lately.
Also, my time to build hasn't been nearly what it once was, much to my
disappointment.
I'm up in Fort Collins, so the North side of Denver is much more convenient
for me.
Please keep me posted!

-Joel

Congrats on the wedding Joel. My wife would have been ecstatic if we could
have been married in Australia. She spent 10 days there after she graduated
from high school and has wanted to go back ever since.

I've been wondering why this group isn't as vocal as other local groups. I
don't think that it's for lack of FOLs. I would love to see an official club
develop, but I think I'll just hold out for a few informal get togethers
first :-)

Bryan, you're in the Springs right? Wow, talk about a few miles of
separation... We're gonna have to figure out where the middle is so we can
meet there. More suggestions?

-Duane