 Local / United States / Colorado / 66
Re: Get together?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 00:12:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Duane Hess writes:

Bryan, you're in the Springs right? Wow, talk about a few miles of
separation... We're gonna have to figure out where the middle is so we can
meet there. More suggestions?

-Duane

Yep, I'm in the Springs.  I don't mind the occasional drive to Denver
though.  I'm still hoping that some others will chime in and we can find
somewhere close to the majority of people but not too far away for people
like me.

On a different note, I've taken over curatorship of loc.us.co, so if anyone
has any ideas of what to put in the sidebar, let me know.  I was hoping to
compile a good list of Colorado toy stores known to have a good LEGO
selection, but I can't really think of any at all.

Bryan