 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 168
Re: We're getting a lego store!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 16:33:34 GMT

"John Fiala" <jcfiala523@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hi folks.

     As per last Sunday's Denver Post Business section, the new Colorado
Mills mall that's opening up at I-70 and Colfax on November 14th will have • a
Lego store inside.  I can't wait!

-john, humorless toad
jcfiala523@hotmail.com

This is cool - I get out to Denver (actually Longmont) several times a year.

I was wonder where in the Denver vicinity the mall was actually located and
found this map:

http://www.coloradomills.com/index2.html

Not real close to Longmont but not too far out of the way either!

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com