 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 169
Re: We're getting a lego store!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 20:10:08 GMT

OH MY GOSH! Just when I am trying to get rid of all my inventory
(ebaY/BrickLink). I work literally across the street from the mall! I hope
its like the ones in Virginia and Georgia.

In lugnet.loc.us.co.den, John Fiala writes:
Hi folks.

    As per last Sunday's Denver Post Business section, the new Colorado
Mills mall that's opening up at I-70 and Colfax on November 14th will have a
Lego store inside.  I can't wait!

-john, humorless toad
jcfiala523@hotmail.com

Unlimited Internet access -- and 2 months free!  Try MSN.