 Local / United States / Colorado / 84
83  |  85
Subject:
North Denver Target Alpha Team Clearance!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 22:39:12 GMT

Hi All,

Just posted to tell you that the new Target on 120th and Washington in the
North Metro Area has some of last year's Alpha Team sets at massively
discounted prices! Sets they have:

Alpha Team ATV             approx. $12.50
Alpha Team Cruiser         approx. $5
Alpha Team Bomb Squad      $8.94! (I bought four)
Alpha Team Helicopter      approx. $5.50
Ogel Command Striker       approx. $3

Don't worry, they have loads more of the normally $36 Bomb Squad set. I
highly recommend it, as it has two rubber-tip projectile launchers, a red
technic spring piece, and a yellow worm gear and gear box, and more.
They also had the Life on Mars T-3 Trike on sale for about $5.50.
Happy Shopping!

Kevin