 Local / United States / Colorado / 87
Re: North Denver Target Alpha Team Clearance!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 20:33:50 GMT

Almost forgot to follow up on this. The clearance doesn't seem to be limited
to that one Target. The one on my way home from work also had the Alpha Team
sets on clearance pricing. There were a LOT of <set:6772> in stock at a
great price. Bomb Squad was sold out though.
-Duane

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Duane Hess writes:
The bomb squad was sold out by the time I got there yesterday, but I did get
the other three Alpha Team sets. I will try to see if they are marked down
at the Target in Broomfield on my way home from work today. I would really
like to get that bomb squad to round out the collection - especially at that
price!

-Duane