 Robotics / 18546
Re: Lafayette IN, Ann Arbor MI, and Denver CO robotics clubs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.co, lugnet.loc.us.va
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 22:19:25 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Todd Lehman writes:
I've been asked to create a group/list on LUGNET for each of the Lafayette
Area LEGO Robotics Club, the LEGO Robotics Group of Ann Arbor, and Legotics,
but I'm not sure what the acronym or short-form names are for the first two.
[...]

OK, Jona wrote and said it's LRGOAA for the Ann Arbor group.  Still wondering
about the Lafayette group.

So the new group/lists (today/yesterday) are:

   lugnet.org.us.legotics    http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/legotics/
   lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa      http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/lrgoaa/
   lugnet.org.us.hrmug       http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/hrmug/

And also I've added these to the growing list of organizations here:

   http://news.lugnet.com/org/dates

--Todd

[Followups to lugnet.org.us]