 Robotics / 18541
18540  |  18542
Subject:
Lafayette IN, Ann Arbor MI, and Denver CO robotics clubs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.us
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 01:24:30 GMT

Steve/Jona/Shane/anyone:

I've been asked to create a group/list on LUGNET for each of the Lafayette Area
LEGO Robotics Club, the LEGO Robotics Group of Ann Arbor, and Legotics, but I'm
not sure what the acronym or short-form names are for the first two.

What should the x's be?  ==>  lugnet.org.us.xxxxxxxxx

And is the Lafayette club called the Lafayette Area LEGO Robotics Club or the
Greater Lafayette LEGO Robotics Club?  (It's two different ways on the website.)

E-mail me at <todd@lugnet.com> and I'll set you up as soon as I have the
official abbreviation (must be 14 characters or less and consist of letters
in the set {a-z, 0-9, -}.

Legotics:  Your group is up, but I'd like to know if it's specific to either of
the denver Denver or the Colorado areas, for the charter.

Thanks,
--Todd